Saturday, January 17, 2015
This page should've only taken about a few minutes to complete but it ended up taking me more than a day because I tried to use a stamping mist I found in my stash to use on the page. The large background sheet took the ink really well and dried within seconds, however, the smaller torn dark green part did not do so well. It wasn't drying so I ended up leaving it for the night while I had some fun. I came back to it later today, almost a full 24 hours later, but unfortunately a couple spots were STILL not dry. Lesson learned: make sure that it will take to the kind of paper before I put it on. I think the page turned out okay though and I got to use some more fun die cuts. The pictures are from one of my few experiences camping and I had quite a bit of fun!